Thursday 11 February 2016

My favorite music artists

Ever since I was a kid, music has been a very important part of my life. Living without music is simply unimaginable for me. I was introduced to music from a young age though MTV and finally when the internet took over, it widened my options a lot. A lot of my most beloved music has also come from those which my friends suggested for me! Among my most favorite genres, rock and pop have always been on top of the list, though sometimes I love songs by individual artists too. Here is a list of my top ten favorite English music artists of all time, in no particular order.

1. Linkin Park


One of the most legendary bands of all time, this band has achieved a virtual cult status all over the world. In the End, Numb, Castle of Glass - you name it, each one of their songs is a masterpiece.


2. Imagine Dragons


Their songs have always appealed to me with their heavy use of drum beats and powerful lyrics.


3. The Script


This is another band whose songs are as great to listen as they are thoughtful. It's obvious that they put in a great deal of effort behind the making of each song. I can never forget the tunes of No Good in Goodbye.


4. Poets of the Fall


I haven't heard a lot of their songs yet but their mesmerizing and deep vocals combined with the power of the lyrics make for some really beautiful music. Carnival of Rust is among one of my favorites.


5. Taylor Swift


Love her or hate her, you definitely cannot ignore her. And in my case, I love her and her voice! :D


6. Good Charlotte


He is another independent artist who makes some really great music. His lively tracks are sometimes enough to brighten up a dull moment.


7. Enrique Iglesias


One of the most famous singers in the world, his intensely romantic tracks are a rage. He is one of the very few artists who has truly mastered the art of making romantic music.


8. Green Day


This beautiful guitar band also figures among one of the most popular bands in the world. It's very hard not to fall in love with the music of Wake me up when September ends.


9. One Republic


One of the newer entrants on the block, they have charmed the world with their beautiful peppy music.


10. The Fray


This old band makes some lovely music as well.


There are many more artists I love whom I couldn't include in this list. At the end of this, all I can say is a big thank you to all the musicians around the world! You surely brighten up our lives a lot and we hope you continue to do so forever.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment